Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sick

I think I had eaten too much past 2 days especially midnight -.-

Last Last night my menu was . . . (At Silva SS15)
Indon Mee Goreng Double with Telur Mata - 2set
Nasi Lemak Biasa - 2bungkus
Teh O Ais Limau - 1cup
Milo Ais - 1cup
Total Cost RM 17bucks +

Last night my another menu was . . . (Hai Lam Kopitiam)
Nasi Lemak with Ayam Rendang - 2set
Sandwich Chicken Deluxe - 1set
Ice Lemon Tea - 1cup
Ice Choco - 1cup
Total Cost RM 30bucks +

Maybe I'm Crazy -.-! Emotional, my friends keep on telling how crazy he's working and I was like also cheering up and laughing as well =)

Last night was in Hai Lam Kopitiam and I'm glad that I had meet up 1 of my friend Johnson =) He's still look the same and I can sense his profession is getting stronger hehe =P

Today I wake up, I feel my stomach ache and don't really feel well, maybe is time to cut down everything I need to cut down . . . . Bless me alright? =)

By KIANFAI


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!