Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Personelle



Are you gonna be remembered? Once you had gone?


Was so tiring.

Was so emotional.

Was so lonely.

Was so unhealthy.

Was so poor.

Was so fear to the death.

Was so unwell.

Was so sad.

Was so timeless.

Was so greedy.

Unable to breath right on this year . . .

Had been in this kind of situation for like 4years . . .


Pray for me, cheer me, love me, bless me . . .

I hide all my tears and my pains in to my heart, is so suffer to bring it out . . .

Trying to stand up . . .

Trying to tank all the arrow of pain / sorrow / angry / ignorance . . .


I will be REMEMBERED! And I am well PREPARED!

By KIANFAI


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!