Tuesday, June 29, 2010

OFFICIAL HARRY POTTER!!!! IS REAL!!!!



SUBSCRIBE: CleverMovie on YOUTUBE if you want more Real Trailer Updates ;)
(Well I hope the link will stay alive always, for the CleverMovie!!!)

Do you guys feel Exited about the Harry Potter Movie? So here you goes! Official Trailer is here!

I hope this time Harry Potter Movie wont let us down alright? But for my opinion when I read the novels, it's complicating for some part of story, used alot of complicating words as well! =) Dragons! Goblin! Destroy Horcruxes! 2 parts of Movie, will make you bored, report from fans said "no it wont!" LuLz!
(But I would read it few more times again, too bad my books . . . I had lost it, will buy another if I got extra income.)

By KianFai


4 comments:

  1. Don't understand why they have to divided the movie into 2 parts? One is in Nov, the other one is in July, isn't it too long to wait for the next one? Sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lemon so called still in progression? =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. just heard about it on the news. hope it dont SUCK

    visit me
    http://thelensthatwalks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops, gonna out dy? thx for telling. Btw, i prefer the novels n esp. the older series like Sorcerer's Stone, Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet of Fire. Very stunned when first reading it. JK Rowling is awesome =)

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!